United American Capital Corporation (UACC), a registered investment adviser, is in its 25th year of providing institutional fixed-income investment management services to public entities. Assets under management by UACC have increased significantly since the firm was founded in 1991. Today we have over $4.2 billion in assets under discretionary management, and also serve as investment adviser to a local government investment pool with total assets over $2.8 billion. UACC is one of the largest firms in Ohio to exclusively manage the investments of public entities. We provide portfolio management services to various public entities including, but not limited to, counties, municipalities, school districts, colleges, libraries, and port authorities.
UACC Highlights and Services
- Independent Registered Investment Adviser, not a broker/dealer
- Over 70 years of combined fixed-income investment management experience
- Approximately $4.2 Billion in total discretionary assets under management*
- Provides a comprehensive accounting and reporting system to our clients
- Monitors legal and investment policy compliance
- Provides timely and competitive trade executions, minimizing costs to the client
- Investments are delivered vs. payment and held by client’s third party custody bank
- UACC clients receive many other investment related services
The selection of a qualified investment adviser for your portfolio is a very important decision. The selected firm must have substantial experience in the management of state and local government funds and must also understand that a high degree of accountability is expected when managing public funds. Performance is important, but preservation of principal is the ultimate priority.
An investment adviser must also be capable of devoting a substantial amount of time in managing the portfolio and communicating with the client on a regular basis. Such individual attention allows UACC to meet with clients as frequently as requested and to deliver a more customized and comprehensive investment program, including various compliance reports, monthly reconciliation, and specialized portfolio management projects.
*As of 12/31/2014